Go to Kentucky.gov home page
 KY Agencies  |  KY Services  |    for 

Proprietary Education Page Banner

Request for Transcript

1) Complete the Request for Transcript Form (PE-28, 2017) and include a $5.00 certified check or money order (per transcript request)

2) Certified Check or Money Order shall be made payable to: Kentucky State Treasurer

3) Mail the completed form and fee to the following mailing address:

Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
500 Mero Street, 4th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601

Request for Transcript

Email kcpe@ky.gov for questions.




Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
300 Sower Boulevard, 4th Floor
Frankfort, Ky 40601
Phone: 502-564-4185



Last Updated 04/10/2019
Privacy | Disclaimer | Individuals with Disabilities